Ravelry page: So good it makes me sick
Pattern: Toxic Socks by Camille Chang
Yarn: Knitpicks Chroma in Black and Guppy
Needles: US 1.5/2.5mm
- 3 rows of black between the pattern
- striped heel – (RS) M1 in MC then K1 CC, K1 MC to 1 stitch before end then k1 MC. (WS) SL1, K to end in established pattern.
- Turn heel K27, ssk, k1 & turn. S1, k5, p2tog, p1. Continue in pattern until 25 stitches remain, working 2 stripes down center of heel turn. Rest of heel is worked in MC.
- Decrease gusset until 41sole stitches remain.
- 3/4 inches of main color then start toe decreases.
- Decrease toe to 60 stitches. Then decrease every round until 28 stitches remain.